Saturday, August 27, 2011

What happens when college students need money.

The following letter was written home to his parents by a student who was trying to hint that he needed some money.....
Dear Father,
$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply �an''t think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.
Love,
Your $on.
After receiving his son''s letter, the father immediately replied with this letter:
Dear Son,
I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.
Love,
Dad

source: http://www.slinkycity.com/students-need-money.html

No comments:

Post a Comment