Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bzz Agent Daily Bzz 9/13

Has anyone heard of Bzzagent? I have been participating with them for awhile. It is pretty cool actually. What you do is join a campaign, receive a product, test the product, and then "Bzz" or talk about it to your friends. Tell them if you like it, if you don't. And then you get to keep the product when you are done! They also have this new thing out that allows you to invite yourself to a campaign. They have one new everyday, and all you have to do is spread the word about it. Pretty simple right? So thus, this is what I am doing. I love participating in campaigns, so I will be posting everyday!

The campaign for today is for a Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender - 200W. I love kitchen appliances. When I get rich, I plan to buy every stupid appliance there is for a kitchen. Like little things that help you get corn off the cobb and make pancakes cool shapes. I promise you, I will have them all!

This is what it says from BzzAgent about the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender: The versatile stick design of the Cuisinart Smart stick Hand Blender lets users blend ingredients right in pots, pitchers, bowls, or clear plastic beaker that's included. A powerful 200-watt motor operates with an easy one-touch control. Blends drinks, purees soup, mixes pancake and crepe batters in seconds! Both stainless steel blending shaft and beaker are dishwasher-safe. Perfect for making all of your delicious fall recipes!

I think what I love most about this is that it says that it is dishwasher safe. Anything I get has to be, because I hate doing dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment