Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bzz Agent Daily Bzz 9/14

Has anyone heard of Bzzagent? I have been participating with them for awhile. It is pretty cool actually. What you do is join a campaign, receive a product, test the product, and then "Bzz" or talk about it to your friends. Tell them if you like it, if you don't. And then you get to keep the product when you are done! They also have this new thing out that allows you to invite yourself to a campaign. They have one new everyday, and all you have to do is spread the word about it. Pretty simple right? So thus, this is what I am doing. I love participating in campaigns, so I will be posting everyday!

Today the campaign is Dreamlights. These things look pretty cool. According to Bzz Agent:
Brighten your night and spirits with this Dreamlights jar. Made to resemble a jar full of fireflies, this magical lamp is features a solar powered lid. A must for those that like to feel the magic under the sky on a crisp fall night!

I used to love chasing fireflies at night. I would run around with no shoes on and attempt to catch them with my hand. Of course out of the hundreds of fireflies buzzing around, I would only be able to catch two or three. I never was allowed to put them in a jar, I always had to let them go. This is why I want the Dreamlights Jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment