Monday, September 12, 2011

Bzz Agent

Has anyone heard of Bzzagent? I have been participating with them for awhile. It is pretty cool actually. What you do is join a campaign, receive a product, test the product, and then "Bzz" or talk about it to your friends. Tell them if you like it, if you don't. And then you get to keep the product when you are done! They also have this new thing out that allows you to invite yourself to a campaign. They have one new everyday, and all you have to do is spread the word about it. Pretty simple right? So thus, this is what I am doing. I love participating in campaigns, so I will be posting everyday! This campaign for today is for Bodum Glasses. This is what it says from BzzAgent:
The Bodum 8.5 ounce Pavina double wall glass can be used for cold or warm beverages. Its unique design is appealing to the eye when filled with your favorite beverage. With its double layer of borosilicate glass it appears as though the liquid is 'floating' within the glass.

 They look so cool! I really hope I get selected for this campaign. I could use some real glasses, instead of the plastic free ones I have a million of!

No comments:

Post a Comment