Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Naitonal Chocolate Milk Day!

Chocolate milk is amazing. Before I came to college, I left drinking chocolate milk for special occasions and only really drank white milk. But now that I am in college and chocolate milk comes out of a machine, it has become a staple. I received a recipe from TruMoo this morning, and thought I should share it with you. It honestly looks and sounds delicious, and makes me want a blender.

Strawberry Chocolate Banana After School Smoothie
Chocolate Milk with Banana Slice
2 cups frozen strawberries
2 bananas, sliced
1 container of low fat vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup TruMoo Chocolate Milk
1 to 2 teaspoons of honey (depending on taste)
Blend until smooth for a better breakfast option or
an after school treat. It's packed with the calcium
and protein they need - along with the added
goodness of fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment