Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just a song that stands out to me...

When I went to No Zebras, they quoted the song "I love the way you lie" by Eminem and Rihanna. I am listening to it now, and realized, wow, I really connect with song.
Lyrics that really stood out to me:
-i can’t tell you what it really is
i can only tell you what it feels like
and right now it’s a steel knife in my windpipe

-so insane, cause when it’s goin’ good its goin’ great
i’m superman with the wind in his back, she’s Lois Lane
but when its bad its awful, i feel so ashamed i snap

-you ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe
when you with em you meet and neither one of you even know what hit em
got that warm fuzzy feeling
yeah them chills used to get em
now you’re getting fuckin’ sick of lookin’ at em
you swore you’d never hit em, never do nothin’ to hurt em
now you’re in each other’s face spewin’ venom in your words when you spit em

-yesterday is over, it’s a different day
sound like broken records playin’ over


-maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano
all i know is i love you too much to walk away though

-next time i’m pissed ill aim my fist at the drywall
next time there won’t be no next time
i apologize even though i know its lies

-i’m tired of the games i just want her back
i know i’m a liar if she ever tries to fuckin’ leave again
i’ma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire

No comments:

Post a Comment