Monday, October 17, 2011

New Phone!

So like I posted the other day, I broke my phone. But luckily, I got a new one! It shipped really fast which was great. I was afraid that I was going to have to wait over a week to get it, and it only took two days.

So the phone I received as my replacement was the Samsung Capavate. So far, I really like it. It has a nice bright screen, easy to see graphics and good sound. What I don't like though is the super short battery life, all the preloaded apps you can't remove, and that the vibrate makes you think someone is shooting at you. Seriously. I just jumped a mile because my phone vibrated on the table. But over all it is a pretty good phone. It has the coolest feature to unlock it when you get a message. You have to drag a puzzle piece into the empty slot. I just think that it is super amuzing. 
Anyways, I would recommend this phone. Its a good quality smart phone for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment