Thursday, December 1, 2011

25 Days of Christmas and more programming

I LOVE the 25 days of Christmas on ABC Family. It is my favorite season to watch movies and tv shows. Every year I force my parents to watch movie after movie after movie. They have no choice but to watch them, because they get sucked in anyways. This year I found a couple of handy dandy list of all the movies and shows airing this December!
It's a Wonderful Movie
This one is pretty nifty. It is separated by days, and then by time, and then by channel. This is a great way to actually plan and schedule out your day around the movies. Wait, you don't do that?  Oh, must only be me.
Moviephone
Again, this one schedules out everything by day, but in slideshow form. This one is better if you just want to watch a movie, but are too lazy to flip channels on your tv.
ABC Family 
This one of course, is just for the ABC Family schedule. It is an all day programming schedule, but it still works.
ABC Family Scheduler
A nifty (that's my word today!) little download that tells you what is on!

Thanks to the websites for putting up the awesome schedulers!

No comments:

Post a Comment