Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Fitness Challenge!

Ever since I started high school I've been battling my weight. When I started high school, I still had my baby fat. Then my sister died and unintentionally, I became anorexic. I weighted about 115 lbs my sophomore and junior year. But by senior year I gained a ton of weight. Which continued to my first year of college. At the end of my first year, I weighed 140 lbs. This is the heaviest that I have ever been. And I HATED it. I hated it even though I still looked good. I still had a flat belly. My boyfriend still wanted me. But I still couldn't (can't) fit into half my clothes. So I started a half-ass workout program. Basically, every 15 minutes I get off my ass and do 30 jumping jacks. This stupid little workout has lost me 5lbs! YES! I now weigh 135lbs! But I am a greedy girl. I want to get back to 120lbs. Or at least 130lbs with muscle definition.

So anyways, the reason for this post. I found this new easy little workout from pinterest. I find a lot of "easy little workouts" on pinterest. So I decided to start posting about them. Because I know me, and there is a very good chance that I won't stick with them. But if I post about it, I just might! Eh. Well, maybe.

The workout I'm gonna try is simply called Awesome Legs.  It claims that you can see results in 10 days with just 5 mintues a day. I hang out with my boyfriend on the weekends, and I know I won't workout in front of him, so I'm guessing I'll see results in more like 14 days.





























See, this looks relatively easy.

Ok, this is easy, but I feel it. You don't even have to do that many counts. Just do everything twice. But I feel like this is not gonna help at all. Well, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment