Monday, October 1, 2012

Lean Treats Review





I have two dogs. They are spoiled, even though they act like we beat them and never give them love. But those dogs cuddle with us and get baths and treats like none other. Mia, my dog and the oldest, is a mini schnauzer. She is a little chunker. She is not horribly over weight, but she is over enough that it is kind of like, awww she has a pudge! Ellie is the "puppy" and she is still super tiny. She is the dog I convinced my mom to get when I went away to Central. But when I came home, she was way to attached to give her back. LOL!

Anyways, I was recently given the opportunity to try out Lean Treats on my dogs. Now when I first opened the package, my dogs reactions were priceless. They were sleeping, they woke up and came running. Now, I know they love treats, but usually they only come running when they hear the cupboard door open.

This is what the website says about Lean Treats:

Lean Treats for Dogs, 4 oz, 10 Pack are fortified with glucosamine and chondroitin for bone and joint health. NutriSentials Lean Treats complements your dog's balanced diet and boosts their protein intake. 

I like that these are treats, but at the same time super healthy for dogs. Kind of like strawberries for humans. So delicious but still so healthy. 

I just want to apologize about my horrible pictures. I didn't have my computer on me so I had to use my phone.  


 It is a nice size bag. You get a lot in there. Again, I apologize for my horrible lighting.  


They are really nice size. Perfect for my small and medium sized dogs. I think they would be fine for a bigger dog as well. 




Ella helped me feed the dogs. She wasn't too happy when she tried putting one in her mouth and I slapped it out of her hand.




Mia was really excited to eat her treat. She actually sat down waiting. 




 Ellie wasn't so patient. She jumped over Ella to get to her treat.

 So overall, I give Lean Treats a 5 out of 5. My dogs loved them, they are the perfect size for my doggies. Wanna buy your own? Check out Vet Depot to find some great varieties for cats and dogs! 


*** I was given this product to review, but all opinions are my own ***

No comments:

Post a Comment