Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bzz Agent Daily Bzz 9/28

Has anyone heard of Bzzagent? I have been participating with them for awhile. It is pretty cool actually. What you do is join a campaign, receive a product, test the product, and then "Bzz" or talk about it to your friends. Tell them if you like it, if you don't. And then you get to keep the product when you are done! They also have this new thing out that allows you to invite yourself to a campaign. They have one new everyday, and all you have to do is spread the word about it. Pretty simple right? So thus, this is what I am doing. I love participating in campaigns, so I will be posting everyday!

Todays Bzz is star wars! I am a huge star wars fan. I can quote them pretty much all the way through. My favorite quote? "I love you." "I know."

Here is what it says from Bzz Agent:

Every home entertainment system needs a go to DVD that you can pop in and say to your friends, “Check out how awesome my TV and speakers are.” Well, maybe it’s time to have not one but six of those crown jewels. Really, what would be a better centerpiece for your collection than Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) on Blu-ray? Featuring all six of the Star Wars movies remastered so you can experience them in picture perfect clarity. All your favorites, but new and improved!
 EDIT: Just found this out: Weird Al's music video, the Saga Begins, will be on the blueray version of the Star Wars! Star Wars just got better, if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment