Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 1

So, I am going to try this whole 30 days of me thing. Here we go!

day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

1. I just took this picture a minute ago
2. I can make killer chocolate chip cookies and brownies
3. I would much rather use applesauce then oil in those brownies
4. I "steal" things that are free, like food from the RFOC, the shampoo/conditioner from hotels.
5. I have an obsession with clothes
6. I would much rather buy clothes from a thrift store than from a normal store
7. I am the thriftiest/cheapest person you will probably ever meet
8. I have an entire drawer full of free stuff
9. When I was little, I wanted to be a "baby doctor"
10. My favorite memory is my sister and I drinking oreo milkshakes and watching Life Size
11. I eat my cereal in a throw away cup with a plastic spoon
12. I love watching the tv shows that my generation probably don't even know exist. (hoarders, pickers, iron chef, law and order svu)
13. My favorite place in America is my bedroom.
14. My favorite place outside of the US is this little beach we found on Mykonos.
15. I love pictures. I have them everywhere, and probably always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment