Monday, November 21, 2011

StyleUnited Beauty Consultation

So I just did the coolest thing. I just had a live chat about my beauty regime and hair care! How cool is that. I went to Style United simply to get a free magazine, and ended up on the phone for an hour to learn how to correctly use skin and hair products. My consultant was Shiloe, and I recommend her highly. She knew exactly what she was talking about, showed me how to use the products, and was just really nice. When you have the consultation, you should try to use a webcam. That way the consultant can see you and more easily figure out what products to recommend. I couldn't seem to get my webcam to work, but the consultation went on just fine without it. You have to be willing to give them your phone number, simply because they use phones for audio communication. I came out of this session learning how to correctly use foundation, lip liner and mousse. So what are you waiting for? Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment