Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pretty little liars 3.15

I am a pretty little liar fan. I read the books, and now I watch the show. I was so excited when the winter season came back last week. This weeks episode was pretty good.

Lucas finally came clean to Hannah. This made me so happy. I knew he wasn't really a bad guy; he was way to in love with Hannah to be cruel. Plus he was always so nervous. Hopefully things stay good with Lucas.

The Aria/Meridith story line is a little hooky. I don't believe that suddenly Aria is ok with Meridith. Meridith ruined her parents marriage. I could see Meridith working with A somehow. Blackmail probably.

Speaking of Aria, this whole story line with her dad is weird as well. He murdered his kids best friend, and is also attempting to murder his kid? I don't think so. Especially since at the Halloween episode Bryan wasn't a suspect. There is definitely something going on here though, but I don't think it involves him being a murderer.

I thought that the Emily/Paige situation didn't get enough attention. I absolutely loved the scene when Paige broke down. What a great actress! I really felt for her. At the same time, it's super weird that Emily didn't call her friends right away.

The Spencer part of the show was my favorite. I figured she would lose, but man was I rootin for her!

The whole A situation just pisses me off, so I won't say much about it. Mona makes me want to slap her, and I hope Toby gets run over. I still feel like there is an Ali or twin element going on here though. But who knows? Can't wait for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment