Monday, January 14, 2013

Winter 2013

Hello my loyal fans! I assume if you are still with me after my absence, you are definitely loyal. Once again, school and life got the best of me. I apologize for my lack of posting, but in all honesty, as soon as the semester gets rough again, I will probably stop posting. But until that happens, I will try to post daily, or at least school days.

A fun new part of my blog is my labels! I am taking a 2D design class, which requires the posting of my art. Feel free to take a look. I am no picasso, but I CAN draw more than a stick person. But don't get too excited, this is only my second college art class.

I hope everyone has had a great year so far. Keep up the good work being readers, and I'll attempt to keep up the good work as a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment