Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thanksvember

So in class today, my Com 101 teacher told us about Thanksvember. In honor of thanksgiving and giving thanks, you are supposed to wake up every day and give thanks to something good in your life. I am only a day late, but I am going to try it. Hopefully I fail epically like I did with the other 30 day challenges.
November 2
I am thankful for my mom. My mom is my rock, hands down. She sticks by me no matter what, right or wrong. Whenever I am feeling sad, lonely, or just plain crappy, she is there for me to cuddle on and make me feel better. When I am sick, she lets me cuddle on her to feel better even though it means she will probably catch whatever I have. She spoils me like crazy, even though I am no longer a child. I know that I can count on her for anything. I love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment