Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Reasons of the day: why WSU is "awesome"

Reason 1:
 I was hungry this afternoon. I attempted to eat breakfast which failed, so I was pretty hungry after my first class. Since I have about a 45 minute break in between my first and second class, I decided to go get some food. Plus I kept seeing people with Tim Hortons doughnut boxes with fueled my desire for some Timmy Hos. But when I finally walked there, it WAS FULL. I mean, out the door line. In this tiny little Tim Hortons. I ended up getting out of there with my muffin on time, but still. It took 10 minutes to get a single muffin. STUPID.

Reason 2: On my way to class with my delicious chocolate chip muffin in hand, a beggar asked me for money. ON CAMPUS. Like, right in front of Old Main. With a ton of cops around, not doing a single thing. Honestly, I am a college student. You serious think I have even .50 to give you? CLASSY WSU.

Reason 3: After a super boring art history class, I slowly made my way back here to Mano for my next class. As I was walking, this older man passed me, looked me right in the eye and said (very loudly) "I AM YOUR GOD." Then he kept walking like nothing happened. WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment